Monday, October 4, 2010

Sick.Sick.Sick.

I haven't posted in a while so I figured I should.
I am finally going to MSU.
Is it all I had hoped and dreamed?
No.
Actually it is the opposite. My classes are great but I am not happy here. I don't know where I am happy but I know that I was much happier back home even if I didn't care for many of the people that live there.
I am broke.
I am lonely.
I am sick.
And I can't see the face of the person I love as much as i'd like to.
This is all just not how I wanted things to turn out.
I want to move in with Kelsi.
I want to study film.
I want to make money.
I want to move to Japan.
I want to take you with me.
Ugh.
I just want a home....
A home for Alexa.
A home I can't get kicked out of
A home I don't have to move out of every couple of months
I want a home that I can call mine
That's all I've ever really wanted isn't it?
In every blog I've made I come to that point where I realize I don't care where I am at or who is around me I just want to feel like I am home and wanted.
That's all.
Is that too much to ask?
I hate being sick...it makes me talk like an ass...
I am gonna end this before I say anything else stupid.

1 comment:

  1. i miss you lovely :( i'm not very happy right now either...

    ReplyDelete